Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My dearest Olivia,

You are now two weeks old. Well you will be at 7:06pm tonight. 2 weeks ago today I was having terrible contractions which I thought were false labor pains, which they sent me home two times previously for.

How could I possibly have contractions knowing I would be scheduled for a C-section 3 days later. But you my dear had your own agenda. You are very much your own person. Curious, happy, enjoy eating and sleeping. And boy if you are disturbed you are one angry little baby.

I love your hairy little ears, shoulders and back. The cooing noises you make when you are awake or the laughing noise you make when you are asleep. And I know it is just gas but you have the sweetest smile.

I never realized how good being a parent felt but also so very scary. My main goal is just to protect you and make sure you are happy. You and your daddy are my whole world. I love you Olivia Bolivia and I always will.

Love,
Mama

No comments: